Sharp height/original ivory thickness on 1908 Chickering ?

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Sat, 07 May 2005 16:42:11 -0500

I don't even use the archives (except to search for something) but I TOTALLY
agree. I even usually delete the pianotech stuff at the end of message! Just
to save some space! OK, I'll crawl back into my box now! :-)

Avery