Bounced check

alan and carolyn barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Sun, 8 May 2005 19:35:08 -0500

Actually, it MIGHT be the equivalent of grand theft!

An understandible course of action, but I little risky, ce n'est pas?

Now setting a tall, sweet drink on the piano and accidentally nudging it
with your elbow, that  .... oh, no, no, wait ... I think that sounds a bit
wrong, too, somehow.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri