Spam Dam. Damn was Re: Re: Wants a piano softer

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Mon, 09 May 2005 18:57:14 -0500

Hi Alan,

I understand where you're coming from, believe me. I didn't intend anything
personal. I've just had this happen to me several times (including my niece).
And I don't remember sending you anything personally. Did I? Is it just
"Oldszeimers" disease?

Anyway, since I've switched to Road Runner, I almost never get a spam message.
At the university I get TONS of it! :-( But I happen to use Eudora as my
e-mail
program and it has a great spam filter that puts almost all of that type of
post
into a Junk mailbox. I can scan it in about 5 seconds to see if anything
got in
there accidentally and then highlight & delete the whole mess. That way nobody
has to respond to anything. I guess I'm just too easily irritated in my old
age.

As I said, nothing personal. Forgive me? :-)

Avery