Money; was Re: a kick in the butt.

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Tue, 10 May 2005 15:49:20

Hi Dale,

I define tuning as no more than 2 cents pitch deviation on any note in the
instrument. Everything else is pitch correction--and that's what the client
is billed for.

At 03:47 PM 5/10/2005 EDT, you wrote:
>            & I stand by  it.  define tuning   Dale At 09:22    5/10/2005
>+0000, you wrote:
>>Hi Conrad,
>>
>>But Michael    Gamble in the UK does 8 pianos a day--so that makes it
$100.00
>>per    piano--and that's quite a "doeable" price in most neighbourhoods.
> (Why
>>he wants to work that hard is beyond me  *grin*).
>    No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@yahoo.com	http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-352-3620 or 1-888-29t-uner