Money; was Re: a kick in the butt.

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 10 May 2005 20:23:24 EDT

Hi Don
  This is exactly my point. I've done 4 major pitch  corrections & tunings in
one day on only a few occasions & then I went  home & turned into a puddle.
Your definition of tuning is a quick cleanup on  something that is maintained.
TIme 1 hour or less.
  8 tunings, even at that is,to me , and always will  be a questionable feat
& I'm not sure I'd want to be the reciepient of such  a tuning. Especially the
last one of the day. Know what I mean?
  Thanks
  Dale Erwin

Hi  Dale,

I define tuning as no more than 2 cents pitch deviation on any  note in the
instrument. Everything else is pitch correction--and that's  what the client
is billed for.