Money; was Re: a kick in the butt.

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 11 May 2005 14:40:44 EDT

Hi Don

Hi  Dale,

In your situation I'd use the dehumidifier only on humidity  control. It
would probably eliminate your floaters.
  This is SOP on most all our rebuilt pianos & on many in the  field.

Personally I think 4 cents is "a lot" and 2 cents is "quite  heareable", so
I guess we feel differently about that.
   Actually I find 2-4 cents is hearable to very few except  musicians

I learned to tune more or less with help at conventions (thanks  Dr.
Coleman, David Pitsch and Rick Baldassin) as there was really no  competant
tuner in my area at the time. No one told me 1 cent was a  small pitch
change so I aimed at 1/10 of a cent.
  When I first learned from my Dad I did as well.
 Dale