hammer steaming

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Thu, 12 May 2005 07:56:52 -0500

At 07:44 5/12/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Are the materials needed for steaming available through Schaff or Pianotech?
>

>       Brian P. Doepke

-Water - available pretty much everywhere at nominal expense
-Cloth - got any decent clean white 100% cotton handkerchiefs laying around
in a drawer? (synthetic content tends to do nasty things...)
-Iron  - Schaff p41, though when I first experimented with steaming, I
didn't want to wait, so I got an el-cheapo travel steam iron - $10-12(?) @
Walleyworld or Tarzhay - never did get that order off to Schaff...
;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.