Pitch Raise

dknabe@airmail.net dknabe@airmail.net
Thu, 12 May 2005 08:58:08 -0500 (CDT)

Michael,

I think we're both saying the same thing, but maybe I said it wrong.

It appeared, from and earlier post that someone was taking your
istructions literally i.e. Tune the fundamental of A0 to 445 Hz. If that
was a joke, then  I apologize for trying to correct a joke. I brought
partials into the discussion to clarify.

The bit I added was to take your 445,444,443,442 - A4 and translate that
into cents sharp for each quadrant. If I stated it incorrectly, then I
stand corrected.

I like your quadrant concept and will try it on the next major pitch raise
I need to do.

Regards,
Doug