Petrof

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Fri, 13 May 2005 06:43:25 -0500

Hi Tom,
That is why there is a future for new aspiring techs.  People look for =
skilled persons in their own age group and the baby boomers are ripe for =
their own age group of artisans with ideas that are shared by their own =
generation.
There is nothing more inspiring that watching a younger person take off =
from where you left off and adding their own take on the subject.
Jim.
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, piano benches, writing =
instruments
(314) 608-4137
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman@accessus.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Tvak@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 12:00 AM
  Subject: Re: Petrof

  In a message dated 5/12/05 7:32:05 PM, pianoman@accessus.net writes:

    I will try to learn for the future that what worked once,
    and often, before, is not going to work anymore.

  Now those are words of wisdom.  Thank you.  I read the list to learn a =
few things about pianos; it's a bonus to read something like this.

  Step up on the pulpit any time, Mr. Grebe!

  Tom Sivak
  Chicago