Wanting to become a Piano Technician

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 13 May 2005 12:20:09 EDT

Kevin,

The Potter course is quite good.  I finished it several years  ago.  Even t
hough I'd been involved with pianos for a long time, it filled  in many gaps in
my knowledge.  Not that there aren't more to be filled in  all the time....

Good luck, and keep hackin' away at the upright!

Dave Stahl

In a message dated 5/13/05 12:20:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time,