Wanting to become a Piano Technician

alan and carolyn barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Fri, 13 May 2005 18:09:25 -0500

Reminds me of an old story (Benny Hill, I think) where this woman says she
has acquired three puppies. She named the first on Rowdy because he was the
wildest. The second she named Speedy because he was the fastest. The third
she named Liberace 'cause he was the pianist.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri