Christmas in May

Piano Forte Supply pianoforte@pianofortesupply.com
Fri, 13 May 2005 20:16:49 -0700

Hello All,

Friday the 13th was a happy day for me!  After several weeks of delays,
I received the first shipment of CRESCENDO Grand Punchings.

Over the weekend, I'll be repackaging the bulk shipment into sets and
preparing the list of orders for mailing on Monday.  This stash will
most likely sell out quickly, but luckily there is another shipment
already en route from Europe.

Orders will be processed on a first come - first served basis.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
"we've got the good stuff" (finally!)

--------------030407070909070801040300