Christmas in May

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 14 May 2005 00:30:49 EDT

In a message dated 5/13/2005 8:16:29 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
pianoforte@pianofortesupply.com writes:
  Jurgen
  Nice touch too. Now you can make those millions of dollars selling
punchings. Grin
  Dale Erwin

Hello  All,

Friday the 13th was a happy day for me!  After several weeks  of delays, I
received the first shipment of CRESCENDO Grand  Punchings.

Over the weekend, I'll be repackaging the bulk shipment into  sets and
preparing the list of orders for mailing on Monday.  This stash  will most likely
sell out quickly, but luckily there is another shipment  already en route from
Europe.

Orders will be processed on a first come  - first served basis.

Jurgen Goering