Fw: Recycled upright

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 14 May 2005 08:33:38 -0700

But is there any comparison between theirs and yours?   I don't=
 think so...you have to sell the hand-made quality vs. the=
 assembly line, 10 cents and hour workers.

David I.

Original message
From: James Grebe
To: , Pianotech
Subject: Re: Fw: Recycled upright

It also adds a much inflated boost in selling price because of=
 the extra fitting.  Benches are hard to sell from the shop for a=
 reasonable profit because of the extremely low cost Asian=
 benches.
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, piano benches, writing=
 instruments
(314) 608-4137
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane