Tuner Recommendation

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Sat, 14 May 2005 17:15:53 -0700

Maybe the person should just be clued into the fact that (s)he is going
to lose a customer unless they tune the WT.  I would imagine that in
Portland, Maine keeping a customer would be of even greater importance
than in many other more populated regions.

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of jon Page
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 7:40 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Tuner Recommendation

I have a customer who moved to Portland, Maine.

Restrung one year ago, and delivered to her new apartment
in Portland. it's a S&S O w/ Abel hammers & Renner parts.
I was cruising through the area this past week and stopped in to
give her a free tuning (too far to do it initially) and action check.

She had it tuned once in the interim but did not enjoy playing as much
because the one-track tuner only tunes ET. She has been spoiled by
Broadwood Best.

She asked for a referral of someone to tune a WT.  Is there anyone
in the area who's not afraid of the big bad wolf?

Regards,

Jon Page