tilter

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Sat, 14 May 2005 18:22:10 -0600

Glad it worked-out. One other thing. When leaving the piano on the tilter
for any period of time, especially un-attended in the customers' house,
drape a couple of rags or something on the ends of the handles. They can
ruin your shins! Snap-on pipe insulation is good for that, also. Sometimes,
I'll park the bench there to keep unsuspecting knees safe.

Guy