Puzzler: A new one on me !

alan and carolyn barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Sun, 15 May 2005 17:36:48 -0500

Hammer had shifted on the shank and was hitting the capo? I only thought of
this because I once replaced hammers on a grand and .... this is
embarrassing ... after dry-fitting one of the hammers kind of snugly, I
forgot to take it off and glue it! It worked just fine for a while but the
owner finally noticed it--when it fell off the stick!

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri