Dyna2 Stripper update

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 15 May 2005 22:59:27 -0400

Lists,
         Seems I learned a little something today. There is a time limit to
how long you can leave this product on for good results. I re-applied the
stripper and waited a short hour or two and every thing came off with ease.
I followed that up with a lacquer thinner wash and the soundboard is clean
as a whistle. Thanks to Cindy Hamilton I won't put shellac under acrylic
lacquer again. I wasn't aware that shellac turns white when that is done.
Why are all my mistakes costly and time consuming? Thanks for the responses
everyone!

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Forté
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net