Semi-retirement OT was RE: M & H upright

Carl Meyer cmpiano@comcast.net
Sun, 15 May 2005 19:15:26 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "alan and carolyn barnard" <tune4u@earthlink.net>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2005 3:43 PM
Subject: Semi-retirement OT was RE: M & H upright

> Hey, Carl. You seem pretty active for a guy who was planning to do some
> serious kicking back. <G>

I'm too tired to kick back.  I just don't kick as high as I used to.  I'm
like the guy who went fishing and didn't put any bait on the hook cause he
didn't want to be bothered.  Actually, I feel a bit better these days

> Since you're "not" working so much, are you also "not" going to be in
> Kansas City? If you are "not" then "don't" look me up, or should I "not"
> look for you in the Chinese section.

I didn't know there would be a chinese section.  When did that start?  I'm
not racially prejudiced, but hey!!!  We can't all be German now can we??
Have a great convention!!  I'll kick back here, closer to home.  Cheers
everyone.

Carl Meyer PTG assoc
Santa Clara, Ca.