Mannino Reamers

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Tue, 17 May 2005 06:51:43 -0500

Jon,

Which list, please?  I started a conversation about this problem, on this
list, some time ago.  My problem was never resolved - if it's being
discussed on another list, I'd like to go there and read what's happening.

To answer your other question ("what's the big deal about a set being
wrong?"), if you've purchased two new sets, and you still don't have a
reamer within .001" of .051", you expect the supplier to a) furnish the
missing size or b) face up to their ineptness and refund the purchase price.

thanks

Mike