The 2 meter Grand

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Fri, 20 May 2005 14:51:27 +0200

He Terry.

Nope... not a trick question... but I did manage to provide some
entertainment I see.  Course the mm should read cm.  Still the question
goes. Perhaps I am mistaken but it seems to me that there are not all
that many instruments write around the 200 cm lenghth compared to
180-190 and 210-215.

Perhaps this is wrong and the question is moot... but if its correct I
was just curious as to reasons why this length might be shyed away from.

Cheers
RicB

Trick question, right?

I'll bite. Ummmmm, 'cause you couldn't fit the keys into a piano that small?

Or maybe 'cause people would put such a small piano on their living room
shelf and forget about it? Maybe it would get crushed by a book?

You're messing with us, right?   ;-)

Terry Farrell