You have received photos from Adobe Photoshop Album

Fri, 20 May 2005 20:29:38 +0100

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C55D7A.A4FE7520
Hello List
Remember that Eavestaff I told you about a few months back? Well I had a =
session of CA'ing the double-ended wrest pins of this strung FRONT =
backwards strung monstrosity which ideally requires (like a pipe organ) =
two people to tune. One has to be a contortionist to tune these anyway - =
but I thought you'd enjoy them... deep in the Sussex Countryside.
Michael G.(UK)

To view Adobe(R) PDF files, download free Adobe Reader(R) software:
http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopalbum/download.html

Download Photoshop(R) Album 2.0 Starter Edition free to create your own =
photo slideshows!
http://www.adobe.com/getstarteredition
------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C55D7A.A4FE7520
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...