Christmas in May

Malinda Dobrins dobrins@optonline.net
Sat, 21 May 2005 20:37:25 -0400

I am interested in purchasing a set of CRESCENDO Grand Punchings. Please get back to me with infomation on price, payment and shipping. Lee Dobrins
1 Candlewood Path North
Dix Hills, New York 11746
dobrins@optonline.net
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Piano Forte Supply
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 11:16 PM
  Subject: Christmas in May

  Hello All,

  Friday the 13th was a happy day for me!  After several weeks of delays, I received the first shipment of CRESCENDO Grand Punchings.

  Over the weekend, I'll be repackaging the bulk shipment into sets and preparing the list of orders for mailing on Monday.  This stash will most likely sell out quickly, but luckily there is another shipment already en route from Europe.

  Orders will be processed on a first come - first served basis.

  Jurgen Goering
  Piano Forte Supply
  "we've got the good stuff" (finally!)