Self voicing hammers/work hardening /.....Flamesuit? why?

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 24 May 2005 01:06:22 EDT

=20
Such a good reason to buy A "Custom Restored" Steinway D.   HHmmm I have one=
.
   Dale  Erwin=20

I don=E2=80=99t think one should have to invest $90,000 in  a piano that=E2=
=80=99s not=20
finished either.  I might be in an irreverent  mood, but I don=E2=80=99t see=
 any reason for=20
using those famous hammers that take days  of prep and years of use before=20
they sound good (the day before they=E2=80=99re worn  out.)=20
I=E2=80=99ve just finished hanging 2 sets of Ronsen Wurzen  felt hammers and=
 these=20
make the others even more  unnecessary.=20
Flame away!=20
dp

=20