Loose S&S bracket

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 24 May 2005 10:20:57 EDT

In a message dated 5/23/2005 10:05:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Erwinspiano@aol.com writes:

I'm  not a fan of these rails and wish they would replace them with flat
rails.
I noticed that new M&H's have a similar tubular rail. What are  they
thinking % ?
Can anyone espouse their benefit  ?

  Jon
  actually this M&H is a better set up than the Stwy arrangement.  At least
there are flat surfaces.
  On a Stwy ,Run a straight edge along the tops of a group of flanges  at the
drop screw & you'll see just how un-straight they can be . Hmmm  what does
this do to minute action geometry changes etc. ?
  Dale Erwin