Sync inconsistencies with Time & Chaos

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Tue, 24 May 2005 17:45:48 +0000

Hey Tom,

I never heard if you got the Time and Chaos problem worked out.  I was
thinking of trying it, but I'll wait now...

Those of you that have made the switch from Palm to Pocket PC, have you
found anything "amazing" that I should look into?  Right now, I keep the
invoicing and money away from the handhelds.  So all I need is an integrated
Client, call list and scheduler - that works on the desktop as well.  So
far, for the amount of work I do, the Palm built-in has been just fine.  I
use the todo as a monthy call reminder, and the notes section of each client
has the service history.

Ron Koval
Chicagoland