First on-line images of the Overs-Kawai 200 grand piano

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 25 May 2005 16:40:52 -0400

------=_NextPart_001_009B_01C56148.837E4FC0
I don't know that there is anything "wrong" with using Dag or graphite, =
but some, including me, don't think it is necessary. Hard maple is a =
rather lubricious wood and strings slide over it quite easily. The photo =
below is of one of my bridges.

I think most rebuilders and manufacturers use black goop on the bridge =
tops because "that's what you're supposed to do".

Terry Farrell

  I have a question about the bridge you made for the Overs Kawai:
  the original bridge had graphite on its top, so why did you choose not =
to graphite it?
  Is graphite a bad thing (although many manufacturers graphite their =
bridges) when applied on top of bridges?

  Congratulations again, and it would be good to hear the "beast".

  Quentin
------=_NextPart_001_009B_01C56148.837E4FC0
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_001_009B_01C56148.837E4FC0--