Brainwave Frequency Listing

Jason Kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Fri, 27 May 2005 07:29:46 -0700

So 108 cycles per second is the frequency of "total knowing." I'll have to
remember that. A2, sans inharmonicity stretch, is 110, so maybe with a
steeper bass stretch we can accomplish more...
And "Playing the F#3 and the A3 as a chord seems to function as a good
painkiller."
There are a few laughs here, but it's hard to take much of it seriously.

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of David Vanderhoofven
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 8:28 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org; caut@ptg.org
Subject: Brainwave Frequency Listing

Hello,

My brother is in the navy, involved with sonar technology, and he sent me
the following web page.  It lists different frequencies that affect the
brain.  It includes musical pitches but is not limited to those.  It also
includes frequencies well below and well above human perception.  The list
even lists different colors associated with different frequencies or
pitches.

http://www.lunarsight.com/freq.htm

Maybe this might be of interest to some here on the lists.

David Vanderhoofven
Joplin, MO