M 4 Sale

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Fri, 27 May 2005 17:25:44 -0500

Folks near here have a like-new 1981 ebony Steinway M with artists bench for sale. If I had money in the bank, I'd write them a chech right now.

Two questions for people with experience in the buying and selling of high end pianos:

    1. What would this piano likely sell for in your area (please mention where you live).

    2. I'm thinking they'd get a better price and sell it a lot faster if they were in a big city market. Are there dealors who take such a piano on consignment? (Specifically, if you know of any in St. Louis, Kansas City, or Springfield, MO, please let me know.)

Thank you kindly, ye wonderful electronic friends.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri