DC System & Player Piano

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 29 May 2005 13:12:35 -0700 (PDT)

Terry, I wouldn't put any heat producing device in the
piano as it could dry out a  packed joint and the
subsequent leakage could shut the whole system down.
    Alan---Aeolian Duo-Arts DID exist in the "olden
days" ( base model ) Then Stroud, Steck, Weber and
Steinway.

--- Andrew & Rebeca Anderson <anrebe@zianet.com>