Butt-Ugly Piano

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Sun, 29 May 2005 19:19:55 -0500

I think I saw it on an episode of the Jetsons. =20

anon

----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joe Garrett=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 7:19 PM
  Subject: Butt-Ugly Piano

  Carl Meyer said: "Somebody went to a lot of trouble to build a butte =
ugly piano.  They do =3D
  that with cars sometimes, too"

  Carl,
  That's Butt NOT Butte!<G> AND, I think you should pay more attention! =
I've seen some pretty cute Butts, in my day!<G>
  As for that thingee, you called a piano, looks like someone had a =
REALLY BAD LSD TRIP, to me. Gots nuthin' ta do w' Butts!<G> I hope it =
was scrapped for the valuable metals, etc.<G> No figgerin' taste, that's =
fer sure.
  Regards,

  Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
  Captain, Tool Police