Some Very Important Deep breathing ....

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Mon, 30 May 2005 16:23:24 -0500

Inhale ................

Exhale .........................

Inhale .................................... (hold it) .......................................

Exhale .........................

Now don't y'all feel better?

I used to get my panties in a wad on this list quite often (as some may remember) and I could sling excrement toward the oscillating rotational air circulation device with the best of them ... well, almost.

But the learning stops, fun becomes tension, friends become estranged, etc., please forgive the sermon but it really is better when people are a little more cautious in how and when they post and work hard to NOT be offended. Which is most important because sometimes we post without intent to push anybody's buttons, but we just do.

I'm even trying to talk Bill B into coming back on line, just to liven things up.

Don't worry, be happy .....

OUCH ....

(Twisted my ankle getting down from the soap box, there.)

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri

P.S. Remember: To err is human; to forgive, divine. To really screw things up, however, you need a bureaucrat with a rule book, a computer, and a federal judge standing by.