some days you get what you ask for

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 07:15:08 -0700

Just kidding, of course.  I used to live in Chicago.

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Conrad Hoffsommer
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 6:42 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: RE: some days you get what you ask for

At 06:18 AM 10/3/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>West Coast, where the summers are hot and dry and the winters are cold and
>wet.  Isn’t that normal?
>

>David Love
>
>David...where do you live?  What scenario would require that you RAISE
>pitch in the late summer?  I think it more common to have to lower pitch
>by that time.
>

>David Skolnik

Normal?? wazzat?

For DL, it's pitch raise time: for DS it's pitch lower time.   By the end
of the month, when the heating season is in full gear, it will be pitch
raising time here.

Right now, it's a crap shoot. We had our first light frost last week, but
today it's supposed to be mid 80's (30°C) w/rain, by Wednesday 50°(10°C)
and frost again by next weekend.

JOB SECURITY!!
;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.