flashlight

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 18:45:48 -0600

HTML MessageWell David,
We stopped carring a little LED light not becuase it broke but becuase =
the light, even though very bright, seemed to cast shadows on the parts =
making it hard to see.
I still like my little Zelco snake light with 2 AAA batery. Its softer =
light makes what I want to see easier to focus on. Battery life is a =
problem but keeping light and batterys apart until use helps a lot.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David Ilvedson=20
  To: caut@ptg.org ; pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 6:13 PM
  Subject: flashlight

  A pet peeve of mine is lighting.   I buy LED flashlights with 100,000 =
bulbs and they don't stand up.  The bulb may be fine but they stop =
working...I extend the spring...no avail.   I need a technical guide to =
lighting in our work.  I have a headlight I use for camping that I can =
use for work but they also seem to not like banging around in the =
kit....SUGGESTIONS?

  David Ilvedson