Anyone using UFO CA glue?

Tue, 04 Oct 2005 15:15:42 -0400

Patrick, Terry -

At 07:20 AM 10/4/2005 -0400, Patrick  wrote:

>I wouldn't assume that changing brands will decrease the need for
>precautions.

Just to clarify, UFO is Satellite City's odorless formulation, i.e, same
brand.  There are other manufacturers, such as Loctite, who also make an
odorless version.  (408 Prism Instant Adhesive Low Odor).

I am feeling better.  I may have exacerbated the problem by using Afrin
Sinus medication (albeit quite conservatively).  With extended use, it
apparently has a bounce back effect, making the congestion worse.

Thanks

David Skolnik