News and Rochester

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Tue, 04 Oct 2005 23:39:24 +0200

This is very good news indeed. I look forward to seeing both the new 225
and Ron again as I plan on attending Rochester as well. I am sure the
bulk of the pianotech gang wishes the Overs piano all the luck in the
world.  Sheesh... has it been 5 years already ??

Cheers
RicB

Ron Overs writes :

So, unless
something untoward happens between now and June 21, 2006, we will be
bringing No. 6 to Rochester. This will be a major event for us, and
we are very much looking forward to exhibiting one of our pianos on
the eastern side of the US. I am also looking forward to catching up
with many of you who we met in Reno. Next June it will be five years
since the Reno exhibit.