pitchlock

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 04 Oct 2005 20:44:31 -0500

David,
At the National in K.C. use on bass strings was demonstrated at the
agraffe for wound strings.  On the plain strings the coupler was
installed near middle of the speaking length and then slid up towards
the bridge, but kept short of it.  Also these were used on the duplex
portion of the capo to control zings and alternatively to tune the duplex.

Andrew