Rebuilders gallery at national in Rochester (was News and Rochester)

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 15:50:35 EDT

Ric
   Please re- read below . I'm bringing a  re-what-ever-ed long Stwy A-3. in
Polished Mahogany. It'll  be great fun
  Dale

Rick Florence the institute director has invited  8  Rebuilders to bring a
piano & teach a one class period  extolling  the  virtue of their particular
designs etc. The pianos will be in  seen & heard  in class & also
arrangements
are being made to  hear these pianos in some  sort of performance venue.
So  far the 8 are Ron Nossaman, Terry Farrell,  David Hughes Shawn Hoar,
Ron Overs, Dale Erwin, Chris Robinson  & the  last one  escapes me right now.