Schimmel question

Kerry Cooper brispiano@optushome.com.au
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 22:21:27 +1000

Phil,

Schimmel grand models are their length and case design, eg
CO 256	Concert Orchestra :- Intended for concert hall.

CC 213	Concert Chamber :- For smaller concert halls and institutions, as
well as for demanding amateur pianists.

SP 182	Salon Professional :- Used where tone quality and fine touch are
important, but room size does not require a larger instrument.

GP 169	Global Professional :- Designed on the CC 213 with concert size
keyboard & action, heavy rims, stronger ribs and tapered soundboard.

They then have letters after the size to indicate the case design such as
'T' Traditional. 'C' Chippendale etc.

I hope this helps.

Kerry Cooper

Kerry Cooper
Australasian Registered Piano Technician (ARPT)
Brisbane Piano Centre
(07)3809-0652
0412-033-379
brispiano@optushome.com.au