Piano Tuners' Association

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Fri, 07 Oct 2005 07:32:10

Hi Michael,

I suppose you have heard of PTG-L as well--but you can't join it--unless
you are a member of PTG. It was clear from the comments about the UK
listserv that it is "members only".

At 07:56 AM 10/7/2005 +0100, you wrote:
>        I agree Avery. There’s just this statement out of the blue.
>The Piano Tuner’s Association (of Great Britain?) claim to have an
>equivalent of the List. I have never come across it or even been guided
>gently towards it as I was towards the List. I did not know it existed. Now
>we hear it is extant…. But that’s all.  Regards  Michael G.(UK)

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@yahoo.com	http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-352-3620 or 1-888-29t-uner