Piano Hammer Recommendation

Donn Ezekiel Wheeler zk@wheelerpiano.com
Sun, 09 Oct 2005 18:17:55 -0400

How about checking the want-ads or craigslist and grabbing one of those
free wurlitzers I see all the time and swapping actions. Save a lot of
time and money. And she'll still have that "soft and melodic" aka well
used sound. And what's with people saying an instrument is melodic? that
makes no sense.

-Zeke Wheeler