The Nossaman Steinway (was rebuilders..)

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 18:15:31 EDT

Del
   It's all good news & momentum will grow as  other techs really hear these
pianos.
   Dale Erwin

Dale, et  al...

I am not planning on  taking a piano to Rochester. My current interest is in
smaller pianos and the  test mule for my current thinking is under
construction and won't be nearly  ready by June.

It is nice -- and some  gratifying -- to see momentum growing, however. It
seems it is no longer the  unpardonable sin to tamper with the original "design"
of pianos that are still  held sacred by many. It is, of course, still a sin
but with suitable penance  the practitioners of these black arts are no longer
tarred, feathered and run  out of town. Now we are just put in stocks for a
week.

Despite not having one of  my own pianos at the convention there should be a
sample of my recent work,  however. I just returned from Elkhart, Indiana
where I supervised the assembly  of the first prototype of the new piano I
recently designed for the Walter  company. I expect -- hope! -- it will raise one or
two  eyebrows.

Del