Rebuild Project - suggestions?

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 19:55:42 -0400

Ben, if it's a grand, please do re-string it, and consider replacing the
block...and resizing the bridge pins (Thanks Greg). Why?

I know of a Howard Grand that is now at Sama getting a fresh coat of
lacquer, and the work that was done to it before I started servicing it
was 1st rate. The person who did the work did not refinish it, probably
at the request of the previous owner, because I know for a fact their
funds were limited. This was a teacher's piano, and it has a warm, yet
powerful sound for a little guy.

Just do it,

-Phil