archive too slow

Andy Rudoff andy@rudoff.com
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 07:50:34 -0600

Nobody is currently working on that issue, specifically, but I am
working on upgrading all the software on the server and that includes
a more recent version of the (free) software used for searches.  So
perhaps that will help.  If it is still slow after I've done the upgrade,
I'll look into it further.  Unfortunately, the fact that we run the server
on volunteer time and I haven't been able to give up my "day job" means
it is taking me a *long* time to get through upgrading all the software.
But I keep working on it, slow & steady.

Thanks for your comments on this!

-andy