archive too slow

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 8:37:55 -0700

It worked real fast for me.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

Original message
From: a440ps@sbcglobal.net
To: Pianotech
Subject: archive too slow

I'm new to the list so I don't know if this topic has already been disc=
ussed: what kind of progress has been made with regards to getting the =
Pianotech archive search engine working faster?  When I first used it t=
he other day I put in my search word but I thought it was down because =
it took so long.  The archive goes back to 1994.  Try it:  Pianotech Ar=
chive.

I'd guess this has been discussed already, I'd search the archive for t=
he topic but if I don't get the right search word I'd have to search ag=
ain...it's so slow that it's sorta impossible to find anything.  I pres=
ume everything has been done to get it working.

(I've got DSL running at 3008 kbps so it's not my internet connection.)=

Giovanni Voltaggio
Austin, TX

p.s.  I'm glad for this free list and hesitate to mention this archive =
problem.