Rebuild Project - Knabe 7 ft.

Richard Gullion pianoguy@rogers.com
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:10:06 -0400 (EDT)

I have a client wanting to get rid of  7 ft. + Knabe grand. She says its rosewood from pre-1900. Apperantly a technician looked at it for her. It sounds like its needs work. Any thoughts on what its value might be knowing it might be a big job ahead...Thanks in advance. I am in Canada so am not that familiar with some US brand values. While you are at it..A  5 ft 4" Everett probably 1920's. Appears to have newer hammers and strings.