GIANT OOPS!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 21:06:30 -0700

Hi Gang,
I made a big OOPS! Some may recall, I recently got a "spam blocker". Unfortunately, I didn't read the "fine print"! As I was "deleting" Spam, I inadvertantly was "checking" the "domain" box. This put a whole lot of you on the "blocked list". Yikes! I've since corrected most of it. So, if any of you have sent me a message and didn't get a response, that is why. Please send again, if the need is still there. Much apologies to all!
THEN, to top off this mess, I also tried to down load some "anti Virus" programs. Which put my 'puter into a Grand Mal Seizure!! Double Yikes! So, I've been out of the loop for over a week! I am currently "wading" through the back log. God, am I having fun?<G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I