Amazing Mathushek action "bites the dust". Details inside !

alan forsyth alan@forsythalan.wanadoo.co.uk
Sun, 16 Oct 2005 03:21:37 +0100

------=_NextPart_001_0018_01C5D200.B8020420
Thumpy, you can get 88 models out of that action. Do as I do and just =
use a single note mounted on card. It will still move as an action if =
you do things right. I have several mounted in files (old Gibson Guitar =
A3 files) as in the attached photos.

Above you can see an old sticker action (extreme right) and an old =
Spring & Loop Costa action (extreme left).

And now above you can see a Lindner plastic action on the lower left and =
a Bechstein/Hopkinson action on the lower right.

Close up of the Costa action and a tape/check action.

Close up of the Bechstein/Hopkinson action (circa 1900).

Make 88 models from your action and take them to sell at the Convention =
to pay for your hotel room. But keep one aside to send to me for giving =
you the idea!

AF

----- Original Message -----=20