Sound board trenching and stuff

Overs Pianos sec@overspianos.com.au
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:15:43 +1000

Hi Ron N,

>Agreed. That bass bridge could stand to be closer to the rim on the
>high side, instead of out in the middle of the board, but a simple
>little transition bridge would nicely separate the low tenor from
>the low bass without needing a new plate.

Yes it would. Although, from a scaling perspective this piano has a
quite respectable low treble, with a break note of B27 at a speaking
length of 146.1 cm (57.5").

Its the same model as that piano we looked at the day you first
arrived in Sydney in 2004 Ron, but this one's getting a whole new
action instead of a modified original.

Ron O.
--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY