Glue

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:17:29 -0700

Jack asked: "
I need to glue some felt to a plate and would like to know what kind of =
glue is most suited for this job.

Jack Houweling

Jack,
I've tried them all! <G> I prefer Thick PVC-E, (Alene's). I suggest a slight sanding of the surface to give the glue something to stick to. If you don't it will come loose fairly easily. DAMHIK!!!<G> The only down side, is that it needs to set up for several hours to eliminate the "glue squeeze" and major indentations from the strings. I usually let it set over night, at least.
Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I